Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe: What to Serve With Tacos (or Anything) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until it gets light brown.
- Add the chicken stock and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and cook until rice is just tender.
- To a blender, add almost all of the cilantro (save a little for garnish), lime juice, garlic and water. Blend. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add more water if it’s too thick.
- Pour cilantro mixture into the rice. Mix well. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Garnish with additional cilantro and lime wedges.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.