This Rob Roy Cocktail Recipe Has Been Around Since 1894 (So Why Haven't You Tried One?) by 30Seconds Food
- 2 ounces Scotch
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 3 - 4 dashes Angostura bitters
- maraschino cherries, Luxardo cherries or lemon zest, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the Scotch, sweet vermouth and bitters into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake! Strain into a coupe glass, martini glass or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry, Luxardo cherry or lemon zest. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Drink Shakers $6 & Up
Coupe Glasses $10 & Up
Cocktail Glasses $6 & Up
Martini Glasses $6 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $4 & Up
Luxardo Cherries $18 & Up
Angostura Bitters $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.