Gnocchi Soup Like Olive Garden: Stay Home & Make This Easy Gnocchi Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
That Italian chain restaurant is not only known for its zuppa toscana, but also its creamy gnocchi soup. The next time you crave it, stay in your pajamas and make this copycat recipe.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 can (14 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) gnocchi
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a soup pot. Add the onion, celery and garlic, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring, an additional minute.
- Add the half and half and broth. Cook until it starts to thicken up, about 8 minutes. Add the thyme, carrots, spinach, chicken and gnocchi. Cook about 5 minutes or until gnocchi is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.