Halloween Drinks for Kids: How to Make a Healthy Orange & Carrot Juice With No Added Sugar by Gwen Johnson
Kids get enough sugar on Halloween, so they don't need it in their drinks, too. This orange, carrot and apple juice recipe is just that – apples, oranges and carrots. That's it. No B.S. Pour it into short clear plastic glasses and add a jack'o lantern face with black tape.
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 carrots, ends removed and cut into rounds
- 1 apple, cored and cut in half
Here’s how to make it:
- Juice the orange, carrots and apple.
- Add a little water to reach desired consistency. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Juicers $43 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.