Watermelon Water Recipe: This Easy Fruit Water Recipe Won't Disappoint by 30Seconds Food
Make a pitcher of this refreshing watermelon water ASAP. Why? Because it tastes delicious and will hydrate you. Kick soda to the curb.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups diced watermelon, peeled and seeded
- 10 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put the watermelon and 4 cups water into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher and add the remaining 6 cups of water. Stir.
- Add the sugar and stir well. Taste and add more sugar, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Beverage Dispensers $10 & Up
Watermelon Knives $6 & Up
Watermelon Cookbooks $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.