Creative Keto Recipes: This Healthy Cashew Cream Recipe Is Vegan & Keto Friendly by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
This cashew cream recipe satisfies my Keto palate and provides me with healthy fats. Mix it into avocado chocolate pudding. Perfection.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 cups of water
- liquid stevia (1 - 3 drops, to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Place enough water on the cashews to cover them. Soak for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove the cashews from the water and place them with a little bit of water in a blender. Keep adding water, as needed, until the cashews are blended smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stevia, to taste.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.