Baked Eggs Recipe in Avocado With Fresh Herbs Puts the "Ahhh" in Avocado by 30Seconds Food
Silky eggs. Creamy avocado. It's a match made in healthy eating heaven. And don't forget the health benefits of avocado!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 large, ripe avocado
- 2 large eggs
- chopped fresh herbs (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed. With a spoon, remove a little of the avocado to create a larger space for the egg.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until egg is cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and red pepper flakes, if using. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brunch Cookbooks $3 & Up
Avocado Bowl $18
Avocado Pitters $5 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.