This Honey Sriracha Salmon Recipe Is Sweet, Spicy & Oh, So Easy! by Gigi Gaggero
This easy salmon recipe is sweet yet spicy! Adjust the heat to your preference, playing with the addition of Sriracha.
- 4 salmon fillets (skin on)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons water or stock
- 1 -2 tablespoons oil, for the pan
Here's how to make it:
- In a large plastic bag, add the garlic, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha and water. Close and shake. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add the salmon to the bag and place in the refrigerator. Allow to rest a minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove the salmon and discard the marinade.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the salmon in the hot oil, skin side down. Cook about 4-5 minutes on each side or until nicely opaque. Remove the salmon onto a plate. Set aside.
- Lower the heat and add the remaining sauce to the pan. Swirl and cook to thicken.
- When the salmon is cool enough to handle, peel off the skin. Discard. Return to the pan and gently bathe with the warm sauce. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.