Chef's Honey Sriracha Salmon Recipe Is Sweet, Spicy & Cooks In Less Than 20 Minutes by Chef Gigi
This easy salmon recipe is sweet yet spicy. If you like seafood recipes, you will love this savory salmon dinner.
Adjust the heat to your preference, playing with the amount of Sriracha you add to the marinade. Best of all? This delicious salmon dish cooks in less than 20 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
- 4 salmon fillets (skin on)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons water or stock
- 1 - 2 tablespoons oil, for the pan
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a large plastic bag, add the garlic, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha and water. Close and shake. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Add the salmon to the bag and place in the refrigerator. Allow to rest a minimum of 1 hour. Remove the salmon and discard the marinade.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Gently place the salmon in the hot oil, skin side down. Cook about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until nicely opaque. Remove the salmon onto a plate. Set aside.
- Lower the heat and add the remaining sauce to the pan. Swirl and cook to thicken.
- When the salmon is cool enough to handle, peel off the skin. Discard. Return to the pan and gently bathe with the warm sauce. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $3 & Up
Sriracha $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Honey $6 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.