Dill Pickle Dip: This Recipe Is Worth Making a Big Deal Over by 30Seconds Food
Pregnant ladies or just pickle lovers in general will have fits over this refreshing dill pickle dip recipe. Serve with chips, crackers, toasted bread or fresh veggies. Not a fan of dill pickles? Try it with bread and butter pickles.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- chopped fresh dill (optional)
- optional mix-ins: capers, lemon, chopped garlic, chopped shallot, chopped green onions
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dill Pickles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.