Try This Lemon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe & You'll Be Happy to Skip Aisle 6 by Chef Gigi Gaggero
Homemade salad dressings are so much better for you than those bottles you buy next to the packaged croutons on aisle 6. Here’s my simple recipe for lemon vinaigrette!
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, preferably from Meyer lemons
- 1 teaspoon sugar, honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- 4 - 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
Here’s how to make it:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar, mustard and sea salt. Whisk until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Add the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly until the dressing is well blended and emulsified. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.