This Pea & Garlic Dip Recipe by Chef Gale Gand Is a Fun Twist for Hummus Lovers by Gale Gand
Pea and garlic dip is a perfect spring and summer dipping dish. The dip is such a lively green color, and it looks great with beef tenderloin or shrimp – or just on its own. Watch me make this healthy recipe during my #30Seconds Live cooking demo!
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen peas, thawed
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons good-quality extra virgin olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until well blended and relatively smooth.
- Serve cold with pita chips to dip or spread on crostini and top with a thin slice of beef tenderloin or smoked salmon for a great hors d’oeuvre. Keeps in the fridge covered for at least four days.
Main photo by Daisy Copeland.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.