Appetizer Recipes: Brie Peach Crostini Is an Elegant & Easy Appetizer by Debi Lilly
6 months ago
Need an easy, delicious appetizer recipe? Fruit and cheese is a classic combination. Here is a favorite appetizer recipe of mine, Brie Peach Crostini. I hope you love it as much as I do!
- small bite-size crackers or toasts (pictured are beet crackers)
- Brie cheese
- fresh thyme
- black pepper
Here’s how to make them:
- Place crackers or toasts onto platter.
- Slice brie into thin bite-size pieces. Place onto crackers.
- Slice prosciutto into strips and fold on top cheese.
- Slice peaches into long thin pieces. Place on top of prosciutto.
- Add thyme to garnish, and grind with fresh black pepper, to taste. Serve room temperature.