How to Make Savory Sweet Pear Appetizers (5 Minutes, 5 Ingredients)! by Cheryl Leahy
During the busy holiday season (and heck, any season for that matter!) I am all about easy food. I am a big fan of simple appetizers that are a mix of different, unexpected flavors. The mix of salty cheese with sweet pears and cinnamon-spiced honey in this recipe is divine!
- 1 can pears, in juice
- 1 baguette
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola
- Spiced Honey Crème (I love Honey Ridge Farms)
Here’s how to make them:
- Slice baguette into 1/4-inch slices and toast in the oven for a few minutes until brown.
- Drain pears and slice thin.
- Mix cream cheese and Gorgonzola and spread on toasted baguette slices.
- Add a few pear slices and drizzle with honey creme.