Cinnamon Crescent Rolls Recipe: No Need to Knead, Just Roll! by 30Seconds Food
Is your family begging for cinnamon rolls, but you don't feel like all that work? This cinnamon crescent roll recipe starts with refrigerated dough, so it's super easy to throw together – even on a busy morning!
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- additional cinnamon, for dusting (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll the crescents. Spread with some of the butter mixture. Roll up. Sprinkle with more cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 375-degree F oven about 8-9 minutes, or until golden.