St. Patrick's Day Desserts: This Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream Has Just 4 Ingredients (No Ice Cream Maker Needed!) by 30Seconds Food
This sweet Matcha tea ice cream recipe is creamy goodness that's perfect for St. Patrick's Day – or any day. With just four ingredients, and no ice cream maker needed, you'll be out of the kitchen and chasing leprechauns in no time!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (cold)
- 3 tablespoons Matcha green tea powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
Here’s how to make it:
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add the condensed milk and vanilla while continuing to whip on low.
- Turn the speed up and whip until thick.
- Add tea and whip until combined.
- Pour into a freezer container and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.