Japanese Sweets: 4-Ingredient Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe (No Ice Cream Maker Needed) by 30Seconds Food
Green tea ice cream is a Japanese ice cream flavor and popular in Japan and other parts of East Asia. With just four ingredients and no ice cream maker needed, this easy matcha ice cream recipe will get you out of the kitchen fast and back to watching the Tokyo Olympics in no time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 3 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
Here’s how to make it:
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly add the condensed milk and vanilla while continuing to whip on low. Turn the speed up and whip until thick.
- Add tea and whip until combined.
- Pour into a freezer container and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.