Grandma's Classic Cherry Pie Recipe Is What to Make for Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
Want to get fancy? Cut the top crust into strips and make a lattice design. Don't have time to get fancy? We understand. Serve this cherry pie warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- egg wash (get Chef Gigi’s egg wash recipe) or milk
- sugar, for sprinkling
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay one crust inside a pie plate and form to fit.
- Pour in the pie filling.
- Top with the second crust. Seal and flute the edges. Cut a few slits in the top.
- Brush with the egg wash or milk and sprinkle with some sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until crust is golden, about 40 minutes. Cool about an hour before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Pans $4 & Up
Pie Weights $4 & Up
Rolling Pins $6 & Up
Cherry Pie Filling $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.