Grandma's Classic Cherry Pie Recipe Is What to Make for Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
Canned pie filling and refrigerated pie crusts. This could be one of the easiest cherry pie recipes around. And who doesn't love a cherry pie on Thanksgiving?
Want to get fancy? Cut the top crust into strips and make a lattice design. Don't have time to get fancy? We understand. Serve this cherry pie warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- egg wash (get Chef Gigi’s egg wash recipe) or milk
- sugar, for sprinkling
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay one crust inside a pie plate and form to fit.
- Pour in the pie filling.
- Top with the second crust. Seal and flute the edges. Cut a few slits in the top.
- Brush with the egg wash or milk and sprinkle with some sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until crust is golden, about 40 minutes. Cool about an hour before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Pans $4 & Up
Pie Weights $4 & Up
Rolling Pins $6 & Up
Cherry Pie Filling $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.