Toast Valentine's Day With This Champagne Cranberry Cocktail by 30Seconds Food
Toast the one you love with this sparkling champagne cranberry cocktail. If you're not a fan of champagne, use prosecco or a sparkling moscato.
- cranberry juice
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- sugar, to rim glass (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- If adding sugar to the rim of the glass, dip the top in a little cranberry juice, then dip into sugar.
- Fill a champagne glass a little over halfway full with the cranberry juice.
- Add champagne to fill.
- Garnish with the fresh cranberries.