This Colorful Rainbow Ice Cream Recipe Doesn't Require an Ice Cream Maker (Really!) by Nate Teague
Are you looking for a fun, colorful dessert perfect for kid’s parties and celebrations? I’ve got you covered with this super easy rainbow ice cream recipe!
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups cream
- food coloring
- sprinkles and candy, to decorate (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine condensed milk and vanilla in a bowl. Mix together.
- Add cream to another bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk gently.
- Add equal amounts of the mixture into separate bowls and mix in food coloring.
- Spoon the colors into a suitable container and put in the freezer.
- Add the sprinkles and candies, if desired, and cover with plastic wrap before freezing.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla $3 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
Sprinkles $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.