Easy Baked Steak Fries Recipe: These Flavorful Steak Fries Will Wedge Out Those Fried Potatoes by 30Seconds Food
Steak fries pair well with most proteins – and everyone love them! This delicious herb steak fries recipe is so easy, it'll be your new favorite side dish for dinner any night of the week.
Want to add even more flavor to these tasty taters? Use flavored oil like garlic oil, hot pepper oil or an herb-infused oil. Serve with Chef Gigi's homemade ketchup!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of your favorite dried herbs (thyme, rosemary, herbs de provence, parsley, etc.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make them:
- Toss the cut potatoes in the olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper. Pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for 15 minutes. Flip them over and continue to cook until crispy, about 15 more minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
French Fries Cookbooks $4 & Up
Spice Racks $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.