Drool-Worthy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe: This Flank Steak Is Soaked In Honey, Garlic, Rosemary & Olive Oil by 30Seconds Food
Wondering what to make for dinner? Look no further than this drool-worthy grilled flank steak that's soaked in a succulent marinade of honey, olive oil, rosemary, soy sauce and garlic. Is your mouth watering yet? Ours, too. Let's get grilling!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes or to desired doneness
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hours to marinate
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 flank steak, about 2 pounds
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soy, olive oil, honey, garlic and rosemary in a plastic zipper bag. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the steak. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Grill or broil the steak until desired doneness.
- Allow the steak to rest at least 5 minutes before cutting. Cut across the grain to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.