Creamy Bacon, Cheese & Peas Pasta Salad Recipe: Minimal Ingredients, Maximum Flavor by Donna John
Sometimes pasta salads can get too complicated. This easy pasta salad recipe has minimal ingredients, but is packed with flavor. If you're making it to take to a potluck or other get-together, put the ranch in an airtight container and mix it with the pasta when you get there to keep it super creamy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 envelope dry ranch salad dressing
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 block (8 ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 block (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 bag (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine the ranch dressing mix, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Storage Bowls With Lids $7 & Up
Pasta Salad Bowls $10 & Up
Ranch Dressing & Dip Mix $2 & Up
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.