4-Ingredient Melt-in-Your-Mouth Homemade Caramels Recipe Just in Time for the Holidays by Annette Jett
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- nuts (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- To a heavy saucepan, add the brown sugar and butter. Stir constantly over medium heat until melted.
- Add the corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk. Cook, stirring, until temperature reaches 238 degrees F (use a candy thermometer).
- Pour mixture onto a buttered cookie sheet. Cool and cut into desired sizes.
- To add nuts, line the pan with some chopped nuts before you pour.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Corn Syrup $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Candy Thermometers $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.