This Is the Easiest Blueberry Muffin Recipe You'll Ever Find That Doesn't Come in a Box (So Delish) by 30Seconds Food
When you think of muffins, more than likely one of the first that come to mind are blueberry muffins. And maybe the next thing you think of is that ready-made box muffin mix, which doesn't taste all that great.
Good news! You can skip the boxed blueberry muffin mix and whip up a batch of homemade blueberry muffins using this super easy recipe. These muffins are so delicious, you won't believe how simple they are to make! Perfect for breakfast, snacks or even dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 8 muffins
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in another bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in blueberries.
- Line eight muffin cups with baking liners and divide mixture between them.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.