The Easiest Blueberry Muffin Recipe You'll Ever Find That Doesn't Come in a Box by 30Seconds Food
5 months ago
When you think muffins, more than likely one of the first that come to mind are blueberry muffins. Skip the boxed blueberry muffin mix and whip up a batch using this super easy recipe.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in another bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in blueberries.
- Line eight muffin cups with baking liners and divide mixture between them.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.