The Easiest Blueberry Muffin Recipe You'll Ever Find That Doesn't Come in a Box by 30Seconds Food
11 days ago
When you think muffins, more than likely one of the first that come to mind are blueberry muffins. Skip the boxed blueberry muffin mix and whip up a batch using this super easy recipe.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the oil, egg, milk and vanilla in another bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Fold in blueberries.
- Line eight muffin cups with baking liners and divide mixture between them.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.