Pasta Shells With Spinach, Blue Cheese & Parmesan Is Ready in Under 30 Minutes! by 30Seconds Food
Blue cheese lovers will adore this easy pasta recipe that works on a busy school night and can make a statement at your next dinner party. Complete the meal with a salad and a loaf of crunchy bread.
- 8 ounces shell pasta
- 1 bag (8 ounces) baby spinach
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding the spinach about 1 minute before it's done. Drain, saving a little of the pasta water.
- Combine the pasta/spinach, butter and cheeses. Toss to combine, adding a little pasta water to loosen it up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with additional crumbled blue cheese and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shell Pasta $1.50 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.