Simple Crunchy Fried Chicken Recipe: The Best Recipe for Classic Skillet-fried Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Fried chicken recipes vary from family to family, from state to state and from culture to culture. From Korean fried chicken to southern fried chicken, to oven-baked fried chicken and deep-fried chicken, there’s something to please everyone in the world of fried chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
Here’s how to make it:
- Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper and paprika, if using.
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat (360 to 365 degrees F).
- Put the flour in a large bowl or in a brown paper bag. Season with a little salt and pepper. Dredge or shake the chicken in the flour.
- Place the chicken pieces in the skillet. Cover and cook until golden brown on one side, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces over, uncover, and continue to cook until crispy and cooked through, about 10 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F. Drain on paper towels.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.