Best Zucchini Recipes: This Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Recipe Is the Perfect Weekday Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
Make this cheesy zucchini casserole recipe for your weekday family meal. Don't have zucchini? You can substitute yellow crookneck squash.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 - 5 small zucchini, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Press the crescent roll dough into a square baking pan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and zucchini and cook about 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Turn off the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, Italian seasoning, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour eggs into zucchini mixture along with cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into crust and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until it begins to brown on top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.