Teriyaki Meatball Kebabs Recipe: A Flavorful Kid-Friendly Meal Ready in Under 30 Minutes by Donna John
Teriyaki meatball kebabs are a quick & easy dinner or a fun appetizer for your next party. Kids love 'em!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (divided)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup (divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- sesame seeds (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- In a bowl, combine the chopped green onion, 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon ketchup, egg, breadcrumbs and ground beef. Mix well. Shape into 24 meatballs.
- Combine the remaining 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and 2 tablespoons ketchup. Coat the meatballs in the mixture and thread on skewers. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, turning once. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $2 & Up
Ketchup $3 & Up
Wooden Skewers $3 & Up
Metal Skewers $3 & Up
Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.