Marinated Feta Cheese Recipe: Snack Time Just Got a Little Better by Donna John
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 - 2 teaspoons whole peppercorns
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red chile, split in half (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Add the feta cheese to a glass jar with a lid.
- Add the Herbes de Provence and peppercorns.
- Pour the olive oil over the cheese. Top with the chile, if using.
- Seal the jar and allow the cheese to marinate at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.