Peas With Pesto & Parmesan Are Canned Peas With Attitude! by 30Seconds Food
Who says canned peas have to be boring? With just a few more minutes prep time and a couple more ingredients, you can make those canned peas sing.
- 2 cans peas, drained
- 1 - 2 tablespoons pesto (or to taste)
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped walnuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the peas.
- Stir in desired amount of pesto. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with grated Parmesan and walnuts, if using. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.