Peas With Pesto & Parmesan Are Canned Peas With Attitude! by 30Seconds Food
Who says canned peas have to be boring? With just a few more minutes prep time and a couple more ingredients, you can make those canned peas sing.
- 2 cans peas, drained
- 1 - 2 tablespoons pesto (or to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped walnuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the peas.
- Stir in desired amount of pesto. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with grated Parmesan and walnuts, if using. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.