Green Peas Recipe With Pesto & Parmesan Is Canned Peas With Attitude by 30Seconds Food
Who says canned green peas have to be boring? With just a few more minutes prep time and a couple more ingredients, you can make those canned peas sing.
You can use premade store-bought pesto or make homemade pesto. If you don't like walnuts, use pecans, almonds or pine nuts. This green peas side dish recipe goes well with chicken, pork, beef or lamb.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans peas, drained
- 1 - 2 tablespoons pesto (or to taste)
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped walnuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the peas.
- Stir in desired amount of pesto. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with grated Parmesan and walnuts, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.