Vegan Wraps: How to Make Lightlife's Easy Veggie Wrap With White Bean & Kale Deli Slices! by 30Seconds Food
Vegan Vegetarian Lunch Sandwiches
5 years ago
Add to collection
Lightlife chefs share in a passion for creating culinary meals made from plants. And they are committed to providing delicious recipes like this easy veggie wrap that transform plant-based products into mouthwatering dishes for all.
- 2 large spinach tortillas
- 1 head green leafy lettuce, washed
- 1 pack Lightlife White Bean and Kale deli meat slices
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 pack green sprouts
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- ranch dressing or your favorite salad dressing
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay some lettuce in a line in the center of each wrap.
- Divide the deli meat among the two wraps and set on top of the lettuce.
- Slice the tomato into four slices and then cut each slice in half. Lay the tomato slices on top of the meat.
- Add some avocado slices.
- Garnish with some of the sprouts and drizzle some of the dressing over the top.
- Fold in each side of the wrap about 1 inch and then roll up tightly into a tube shape.
- Slice in half and serve with potato chips.
Find out where to buy Lightlife products.