Vegan Appetizers: How to Make One-Pot, Dairy-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip by Samantha Martin
Make this one-pot dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip for a party to share – or make it all for yourself (no judgment).
- 1 tub non-dairy sour cream (I like Tofutti sour cream)
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy shredded mozzarella cheese (I like Daiya Shreds)
- fresh spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, cut up
- onion powder
- garlic salt
- chopped tomatoes and red onion, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Place a pot on the stove and add in the sour cream and mozzarella shreds. Stir until cheese is mostly melted.
- Add in the artichoke hearts (use your own discretion with quantity).
- Add in fresh spinach. Continue to stir until spinach is wilted and cooked.
- Add onion powder and garlic salt, to taste.
- Garnish with tomatoes and red onion, if desired.
Serve with veggies, bread, tortilla chips or pita bread. Enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.