Cake Mix Vanilla Milkshake Recipe: This Easy Milkshake Recipe Is a Fun Addition to Your Weekend by Donna John
How fun would these cake mix vanilla milkshakes be for a birthday party? Instead of vanilla, you could use Funfetti cake mix for a more colorful version of these cake mix vanilla milkshakes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk, cream or half and half
- 1/2 cup dry vanilla cake mix
- whipped cream (try this homemade whipped cream recipe)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the vanilla ice cream, milk and cake mix in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir some sprinkles into the milkshake, if desired.
- Dip the tops of two serving glasses into some milk/cream/half and half, then dip into a bowl of sprinkles.
- Pour in the milkshake, then top with the whipped cream and additional sprinkles.
Note: If you want the sprinkles to really stick well to the rim of the glasses use corn syrup instead of the milk.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vanilla Cake Mix $1 & Up
Funfetti Cake Mix $2 & Up
Sprinkles $4 & Up
Fun Straws $9 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.