How to Make Easy Fantasy Fudge That's to Die For! by Donna John
My grandma made this incredible fudge every Christmas. Guess you can eat it year-round because National Fudge Day! is in June. It's really easy – you make it in the microwave!
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a large bowl, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and milk. Mix well. Microwave on high another 5 minutes or until it begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well and scrape down the bowl. Microwave another 5 1/2 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in the chocolate chips until they melt. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour fudge into a 13x9-inch baking pan that's been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cool at room temperature. Cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: