Best Sangria Recipes: Sparkling Peach & Raspberry White Wine Sangria Recipe by Donna John
Who said red wine should have all the fun when it comes to sangria? This sparkling peach and raspberry sangria recipe uses white wine and is perfect for Wine Wednesday (or any day!).
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 - 3 cups sliced fresh peaches or 1 bag frozen peaches
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 bottle fruity white wine (Reisling, Moscato, Pino Grigio, etc.)
- 1 cup simple syrup (here's Chef Gigi's simple syrup recipe)
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine
Here's how you make it:
- Put the fruit in a pitcher.
- Add the wine, simple syrup and peach schnapps. Pop in the fridge and let it sit at least 2 hours.
- To serve, pour into individual glasses and add some champagne or sparkling wine (half and half works well).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.