Shrimp scampi is a classic dish every cook needs in their recipe arsenal. It sounds fancy, but this shrimp scampi dinner recipe is really easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 – 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- chopped parsley
- juice of half a lemon
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- spaghetti, fettuccine or linguine noodles, cooked
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Pour in the wine or chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook until it reduces by half, about 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook until they just turn pink, about 3 minutes. Add the chopped parsley, red pepper flakes, if using, and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $8 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Olive Oil $5 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Fettuccine Noodles $1 & Up
Linguine Noodles $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.