Germ-Free Serving Ideas for Parties: Here's a Fun & Safe Way to Serve Guacamole or Other Party Dips by Donna John
Having a family get-together or party, and afraid people will double dip? The struggle against spreading germs is real. Instead of serving a large bowl of guacamole, before the party scoop the guacamole or other dips into individual shot glasses. The advantages?
- Extras can be kept fresh and chilling in the fridge.
- Instead of congregating around the appetizer table, guests can put one on their plate so they're free to walk around and mingle.
- The filled guac shot glasses look adorable and festive on your table.
- No double dipping!
- Guests tend to eat less if dips are served individually.
- Have guests that don't like things spicy and others that say the hotter the better? You can make half the guacamole without the jalapeno. Be sure to put a slice of jalapeno on top so guests know the difference.
- If you want really easy cleanup and even fewer germs spreading, purchase plastic shot glasses and just toss in the garbage after use.
- Packs of shot glasses are inexpensive and can be used throughout the year. Use them for mini desserts during the holidays or actual alcohol shots at adult parties.
- Salsas, ranch or other dips, mixed nuts and other party foods could also be served in shot glasses.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.