This Easy Asparagus Tart Recipe Is a Quick Appetizer, Lunch, Brunch or Vegetarian Dinner by Donna John
This asparagus tart recipe has three ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Kind of perfect, huh? It would be yummy with Chef Gigi's balsamic reduction drizzled over it.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups freshly shredded fontina, Gouda, Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1 pound asparagus, ends cut off
Here's how you make it:
- Put the puff pastry sheets on a baking pan. Sprinkle about 1 3/4 cup of the cheese all over the pastry. Line up the asparagus on top of the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed up. Serve immediately.
Note: If you want the top cheese to stay really gooey, bake the tart about 15 minutes and then top with the cheese. Continue baking another 10 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.