This Homemade Alfredo Sauce Recipe Is Better Than Olive Garden's by Donna John
Well, we think it's better. So skip the wait at that Italian restaurant and whip up this homemade alfredo sauce. Dieting? This is definitely a cheat night recipe. Serve over your favorite pasta, chicken or even drizzle over veggies.
- 2 sticks butter, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- white pepper, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Set a metal mixing bowl over the pot of boiling water. (You could also use a double boiler.)
- Put the butter and heavy whipping cream into the bowl and cook, stirring, until melted.
- Add Parmesan and continue to stir until completely melted. Season with white pepper, to taste, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Garden Salad Dressing $3 & Up
Olive Garden Gift Card $25 - $50
Olive Garden Seasoning $13 & Up
Olive Garden Croutons $6 & Up
White Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.