Best Italian Restaurant Alfredo Sauce Copycat Recipe: 3 Ingredients + 10 Minutes by Donna John
Skip the wait at the restaurant and whip up this Olive Garden copycat alfredo sauce recipe in 10 minutes. This creamy alfredo sauce recipe is the real deal. It's rich, thick, creamy and might put you into a food coma.
Disclaimer: This is not a diet recipe. But sometimes you need a little alfredo in your life, and everything in moderation, right? This copycat alfredo sauce has just three (three!) ingredients: butter, heavy whipping cream and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. The ingredients melt together in a double boiler or pot set over another larger pot of boiling water. If you want a little back note of heat, sprinkle in the white pepper at the end. If you don't care about the color, use black pepper!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, cut up
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- white pepper, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Set a metal mixing bowl over the pot of boiling water. (You could also use a double boiler.) Put the butter and heavy whipping cream into the bowl and cook, stirring, until melted.
- Add Parmesan and continue to stir until completely melted. Season with white pepper, to taste, if using.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.