Salmon & Asparagus: A Heart-Healthy Dinner Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by Meredith Schneider
Feeding a family of six, I’m always looking for fast, healthy meals that are ready in 30 minutes or less. This easy salmon dish is delish and ready in no time. Add brown rice, quinoa or pasta for a complete meal!
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to broil with rack at the top.
- Season both sides of salmon with kosher salt.
- Place the salmon skin side up on a pan. Broil for 6 minutes.
- Flip the fish over and place the asparagus next to the fish. Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and kosher salt.
- Return the pan to the oven and continue to broil another 6-8 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.