Easter Nest Cupcake Recipe: Prepare to Impress With This Easy Easter Cupcakes Recipe by Donna John
Walk in with these cute-as-can-be Easter cupcakes and your friends and family will think you slaved all day in the kitchen. Only you will know how easy they were to make.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- cupcake baking liners
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- 1 tub vanilla frosting
- Robin's Eggs Easter candy or other egg-shaped candy
- decorating bag with small round tip or plastic storage bag with the tip cut off
Here's how to make them:
- Make the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes, using colorful baking liners. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- While the cupcakes cool, scoop the chocolate frosting into a bowl. Add vanilla frosting until you reach desired color for your nests.
- Spoon the frosting into the decorating bag fitted with a small round tip or plastic storage bag with just the tip cut off.
- Starting at the center of your cupcake, pipe a continuous circle to form a nest.
- Put a few egg-shaped candies into the nest.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Robin's Eggs $2 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mix $2 & U p
Cupcake Liners $3 & Up
Cake Frosting $2 & Up
Decorating Bags & Tips $3 & Up
Cupcake Holder/Carrier $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.