Korean Chicken: How to Make Gochujang & Buttermilk Marinated Chicken by Donna John
Gochujang and buttermilk marinated chicken is good. Really good. If you want to fancy it up, cut the chicken into chunks and thread onto skewers.
- 2 - 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 bottle (10 ounces) gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- salt and pepper
- fresh cilantro (optional)
- Combine the chicken, buttermilk, gochujang and salt and pepper, to taste, in a plastic zipper bag. Squeeze to combine and pop it into the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade. Cook on a hot grill (I do this on my outside grill) until chicken is cooked through, flipping occasionally. Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gochujang $2 - $26
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.