How to Make Heart-Shaped Cupcakes (No Special Pan Required)! by Kim Kusiciel
It’s easy to have a good time with kids in the kitchen while laughing and cracking eggs! Try these heart-shaped cupcakes that don’t require a special pan. You’re guaranteed to get some extra love and hugs from your kiddos.
- aluminum foil
- cupcake trays
- cupcake liners
- box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
Here’s how you make them:
- Preheat the oven as directed on the cake mix box for cupcakes.
- Place the liners in the cupcake trays.
- Roll up the foil into little balls and place between the liner and the tray to make a heart shape with the liner.
- Make the cake mix as directed on the box. Pour into the liners, making sure the foil stays in position. Bake and remove from the oven when a toothpick comes out clean.
- After they cool, ice or decorate them as desired. Enjoy the love that went into making them!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Aluminum Foil $3 - $25
Cupcake Pans $6 - $22
Cupcake Liners $3 - $16
Cake Mixes $1 - $32
Cake Icing $2 - $13
Sprinkles $4 - $12
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.