Slow-Cooker BBQ Sandwiches That Would Make Any Barbecue Lover Happy! by Donna John
Put a chuck roast in the slow-cooker with a few other ingredients, and that evening get ready to sink your teeth into the best barbecue sandwich. Serve it with cole slaw (get my easy cole slaw recipe) and you've got a meal that would make any Texan proud!
- 1 3- to 4-pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- hamburger or slider buns
- toppings: sliced onion, pickles, jalapenos, additional barbecue sauce
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all ingredients except the chuck roast. Mix well.
- Put the roast in a slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for about 9 hours, or until meat is very tender.
- Shred the beef with two forks or meat shredders/claws.
- Serve with hamburger or slider buns and desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.