Slow-Cooker BBQ Sandwiches That Would Make Any Barbecue Lover Happy! by Donna John
Put a chuck roast in the slow-cooker with a few other ingredients, and that evening get ready to sink your teeth into the best barbecue sandwich. Serve it with cole slaw (get my easy recipe here) and you've got a meal that would make any Texan proud!
- 1 3- to 4-pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- hamburger or slider buns
- toppings: sliced onion, pickles, jalapenos, additional barbecue sauce
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all ingredients except the chuck roast. Mix well.
- Put the roast in a slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for about 9 hours, or until meat is very tender.
- Shred the beef with two forks or meat shredders/claws.
- Serve with hamburger or slider buns and desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.