Comfort Food Recipes: This Easy Baked Potato Soup Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by Donna John
Nothing warms you up like a creamy bowl of potato soup. You know what I'm talking about! This recipe is ready in about 30 minutes and is a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Toppings: green onion, crumbled bacon, additional cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- In a soup pot, combine the milk and flour and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil and cook about 1 minute. Add the mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook over medium-low heat about 3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the sour cream or yogurt and the green onions. Cover and cook on low about 10 minutes. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Serve with desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.