10-Minute Lemon Curd Recipe: Pucker Up for This Easy Lemon Curd Recipe by Donna John
Tart and creamy, this lemon curd recipe is perfect on toast, as a pie filling or cheesecake topping and takes this limoncello tiramisu recipe over the top. You could even dip pound cake squares or fruit in it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepot.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens and can coat the back of a spoon.
- Strain through a mesh strainer into a bowl (this is optional). Cool.
- When cool, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Variation: Make key lime curd by substituting key lime juice for the lemon juice.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Citrus Juicers $6 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Mesh Strainers $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.