Simple Strawberry Santa Hats Dessert Recipe Will Save the Day by Donna John
Need a quick Christmas treat? Just two ingredients will help you turn a box of your favorite cake or brownie mix into a festive holiday sweet everyone will enjoy – including Santa. These strawberry Santa hats are simply cake or brownie squares topped with whipped cream and a strawberry hat. Genius!
You can make homemade whipped cream for this holiday recipe, or make it even quicker by using a tub of non-dairy whipped topping. Be sure to remove the stems from the strawberries before putting them on Santa's head. These are fun for holiday get-togethers, classroom parties or just for snacking at home.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 40 to 50 minutes
- 1 box (15 ounces) brownie mix or chocolate snack cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- strawberries, stems removed
- Cool Whip or fresh whipped cream
Here’s how to make it:
- Bake brownies or chocolate snack cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
- Pipe or spoon a circle of whipped cream on each square.
- Top with a strawberry, large side down.
- Pipe or spoon a small dollop of whipped cream to complete Santa’s hat.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.