How to Make Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge in Under 15 Minutes! by Donna John
2 years ago
Need peanut butter fudge in your life – fast? Try this easy recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Here's how you make it:
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put the butter in a saucepan. Melt.
- Add the brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the powdered sugar and beat well. Pour into a square baking pan.
- Put in the fridge until firm. Cut into squares.